Zwanzig Hacke Meilke & Partner
Firm of Lawyers
Partners: Jürgen Zwanzig, Klaus Peter Hacke, Peter Meilke,
Carsten Sewtz, Joachim Hacke, Rüdiger Meusel,
Dr. Andreas Hacke, Dr. Felix Tietmeyer, Dr. Rainer Meusel
Company seat: Düsseldorf
AG Essen, PR 2315
Tax Office: Düsseldorf-Nord
USt-ID-Nr.: DE 119296895
Tel.: +49 (0)211-23 95 90 0
Fax: +49 (0)211-23 95 90 10
Post Box 14 05 65
40075 Düsseldorf, Germany
Karl-Heine Straße 25
Tel.: +49 (0)341-477 39 87
Fax: +49 (0)341-480 35 13
Post Box 310521
04163 Leipzig, Germany
Notice in accordance with section 5 of the German Telecommunications
Act (TMG) / section 2 of the German Ordinance on the Duty to Provide
Information on Service (DL-InfoV):
- The lawyers at the Düsseldorf office are members of the Düsseldorf Bar Association (“Rechtsanwaltskammer”), Freiligrathstraße 25, 40479 Düsseldorf, Germany. The lawyers at the Leipzig office are members of the Saxony Bar Association (“Rechtsanwaltskammer”), Glacisstraße 6, 01099 Dresden, Germany.
- Insofar as the term lawyer or lawyers is used on our website, the profession of lawyer in accordance with the law of the Federal Republic of Germany is meant.
- We work according to the professional regulations of the Federal Code for the Legal Profession (BRAO), the German Ordinance on the Profession of Lawyers (BORA), the German Ordinance for Lawyer’s Specialisation (FAO) and, in the field of international law, according to the Code of Conduct for European Lawyers (CCBE regulations) and, unless other wise agreed, according to the Federal Code of Lawyers’ Fees (RVG). The exact wording of these provisions can be found at www.brak.de.
- On the basis of the BRAO, lawyers are obliged to maintain professional indemnity insurance with a minimum insured sum of € 250,000.00. The details can be found under section 51 BRAO. Our professional liability insurance is coveredy by ERGO Versicherung AG, Victoriaplatz 1, 40198 Düsseldorf. The insurance covers activities in Europe and does therefore comply with the requirements of Section 51 BRAO.
- We do not take part in dispute resolution before consumer dispute resolution bodies.
- The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution that can be found under http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.